Maghreb Solutions, resolutely committed to engaging in a strategy on sustainable development
Maghreb Solutions has partnered with AMEPN, the Moroccan Association for Ecotourism and Wildlife Conservation.
This NGO strives to contribute to showcasing the value of the country’s rich natural, environmental resources and guiding national policy on conserving biodiversity and establishing principles for sustainable development.
To this end, the primary missions of AMEPN are:
- Promoting ecotourism as a means for conserving nature and an alternative to over-exploitation of natural resources,
- Giving prominence to the national ecological heritage, biodiversity, and natural landscapes,
- Supporting efforts to raise awareness on how to conserve natural resources,
- Contributing to economic and development in rural areas,
- Contributing to capacity building for local operators who promote a high-quality ecotourism industry.